This is unpublished
- A Blueprint for Organizational Strategies To Promote the Well-being of Health Care Professionals
- Compendium of Key Resources for Improving Clinician Well-Being - National Academy of Medicine
- Physician Well-being 2.0: Where Are We and Where Are We Going?
- Washington Physicians Health Program
- Wellness-centered leadership
UW Medicine has launched the first well-being grants aimed at improving the workplace and learning environment for our community.
Ranging from $500 to $5000, the grants will support activities, projects and programming that help you teams build community, improve efficiencies and develop a culture of well-being.
Open to all UW Medicine staff, faculty and trainees.
- Applications are open March 1 to April 21, 2023.
- Funded grants will be announced in May 2023.
- Grants will support projects that can be completed by May 2024.
Events and Training opportunities
Dare to be 2023: Eight weeks of well-being
January 9-March 5, 2023
Skip the pressure to make big life changes, and instead explore the small actions in everyday life that make a meaningful impact. Through the Dare to Be 2023 experience, you will be encouraged to focus on areas of well-being through approachable, small tasks.