If you do not have Zoom installed on your device, you will be guided through the steps to install it. If joining the stream as an individual participant, be sure to use your @uw.edu email address when joining the webinar. To receive CME credit you must use your @uw.edu email address.
Sites may join the webcast from Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android devices using Zoom. Launch your web browser and use the link to join the meeting. The individual who is coordinating the live-stream at their site must use a UW NetID to register to access the webcast. If you do not have Zoom installed on your device, you will be guided through the steps to install it. Please allow time for setup.
UW Net ID
If you do not have a UW NetID, you may be sponsored by the Department of Medicine and become eligible to set up a new Personal UW NetID. Please note that individuals who already have a UW NetID and any current or former UW student, faculty, or staff member may not obtain a new UW NetID through sponsorship. For assistance, please contact the Department of Medicine IT Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Off-Campus Hosting Sites with Conference Bridges
To Join the Grand Rounds Stream via a conferencing bridge or H.323 connection, such as the Jabber client at the VA, dial a new video call using:
18.104.22.168##812197730 or email@example.com
List of sites:
- Harborview Medical Center – Research and Training Building Room 121
- UW Medicine South Lake Union – Orin Smith Auditorium
- VA Seattle – Building 100, Room 6B-109
- Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason – Seattle, WA
- Central Peninsula Hospital – Soldotna, AK
- Evergreen Health Medical Center – Kirkland, WA
- Harrison Medical Center, CHI Franciscan Health – Bremerton, WA
- Providence Valdez – Valdez, AK
- Providence Kodiak – Kodiak, AK
- UW Medicine Roosevelt Clinic – Room E419
- UW Medicine Neighborhood Clinic, Federal Way – Federal Way, WA
- Western State Hospital – Tacoma, WA
If you experience issues viewing the webcast during the lecture, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the issue is detected. Please make sure to provide a brief description of the issue along with your contact information (name, site location, and phone number). The IT team will be standing by to assist you.