Faculty in our Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine uncover fundamental mechanisms involved in the onset, progression, and resolution of acute lung injury, airway infection, and asthma.
We have tremendous strength in our lung immunity and repair program that is based at the Center for Lung Biology at the University of Washington.
- Lung immunity and repair program
- Center for Lung Biology
- International Respiratory and Severe Illness Center
- Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program
- Center for Interstitial Lung Disease
- Cambia Palliative Care Center of Excellence
- Firland Northwest Tuberculosis Center
- Innovation in Fellowship Education