Targeting cancer treatment through machine learning and medicine
Researchers are using machine learning and big data to improve outcomes for cancer patients.
Researchers in our Division of Hematology work at the cutting edge of molecular and cellular biology, pathophysiology, and applied clinical research.
- Transfusion medicine
- Bloodworks Research Institute
- Precision medicine, molecular medicine, genomics
- Universal donor stem cells
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia treatment and database
- Targeted cancer treatment through machine learning and big data
- Pathophysiology of marrow failure