Clinical protocols evaluate the most current, high quality data on prevention, diagnosis, prognosis, and therapy (including medications/dosage). Protocols identify possible outcomes and review the risk/benefit and cost-effectiveness of decision options.
- The Online Clinical Care Algorithms & Messages (OCCAM) is a content management system that brings together HMC- and UWMC-specific guidelines, protocols, and algorithms in a single, mobile-optimized format
- The Harborview Madison Clinic website has several protocols, procedures and guidelines
- Harborview Trauma Pearls and Protocols website
- UW Medicine's clinical toolkit
- UW Medicine Provider Resource website
- UW Health Sciences Library care provider toolkit
- AHRQ National Guideline Clearinghouse